- Double layer steel casing with air cooling. Two cooling fan inside to keep temperature of outside case < 55°C.
- High purity fibrous alumina insulation for Max, energy saving.
||AC 208~240V, Single Phase, 50/60Hz
|Max. Heating Temp.
|Max. Heating Rate
|Max. Cooling Rate
|Heating Zone Length
|Constant Temp. Zone
- PID automatic control via SCR (Silicon Controlled Rectifier) power control with phase angle fired, current limiting resistor.
- 30 programmable segments for precise control of heating rate, cooling rate and dwell time.
- Please click here to learn why SCR is more accurate than SSC (Solid state relay).
- Built in PID Auto-Tune function with overheating & broken thermocouple protection.
- Over temperature protection and alarm allows for operation without attendant(s).
- +/- 1 ºC temperature accuracy.
- RS485 Communications Port.
- The furnace may be operated by PC by installing three control modules. Please order the MTS-02 control modules at extra cost.
- If you order the PC control module together with the furnace, we will install and test it before shipping. We recommend you to order a computer laptop from us to avoid software installation problems. For more information please click here.
||1800 grade MoSi2 ( 8 pcs )
|TubeMaterials and Size
- 99.8% high purity Al2O3 ceramic tube
- ID: 72mm x OD: 80 mm x 1000 mm length.
|Digital Vacuum Gauge
- Corrosion-proof Capacitance Diaphragm Gauge with ceramic coated sensor head specially designed for vacuum measurements with presence of corrosive gases.
- Gauge is installed on the vacuum flange (right side) of tube furnace and provides a wide measure range (10^-5 ~ 1000 torr).
- Optional: click the pic-below- right to order Constant temperature control module.
- Two stainless steel flanges with digital vacuum gauge and valves is included.
- Vacuum pressure can reach 5×10-2 torr via mechanical pump.
- The leaking rate is 6 mtorr/min in max. and 2 in stable, click the picture. below to get details chart and data measured by CE certificated digital vacuum meter:
(For a whole 24 hours curve display, the time segment through 08:00:00~21:10:00 in X axis is passed over in the chart, therefore, steep variety in there)
|Vacuum Pump and fittings
- Heavy Duty Rotary Vane Vacuum Pump (7.8 CFM -240 L/m) with Two Stage Exhaust System installed inside the vacuum station. vacuum pressure can reach up to 10^-2 Torr.
- The max. vacuum pressure in the alumina tube furnace is 5×10^-2 torr by using this vacuum mechanical pump.
Option: For precise control of the vacuum pressure, we recommend you choose our turn-key solution EQ-VPC-MV. This is a vacuum pressure regulating system with motorized valve and gauge. It controls pressure range from 10^-6 torr ~ 760 torr.
||The standard vacuum fittings include:
- A pair of stainless steel vacuum flange with KF-25 pump connector, two needle valves and one 1/4″ swagelok tube connector.
- A 1000mm long KF-25 stainless steel vacuum bellows
- Four KF-25 quick clamps
|Gas Flow Meter
- Three gas flow-meters ( 4% accuracy FS) are installed inside mobile case provide monitor to gas flowing rates.
- 1) Compact direct read flow meter, 10-100 cc/min.
- 2) Compact direct read flow meter, 16-160 cc/min.
- 3) Compact direct read flow meter, 25-250 cc/min.
- One pressure meter is installed inside mobile cart for monitoring the pressure of the mixed gas.
- Four stainless steel needle valve are installed in the front panel to control the gas route independently.
||An Oxygen Sensor can be used to monitor the oxygen level of gas(es) used in CVD systems for preventing or reducing oxidation. Please click the picture below to learn more:
- 80 & 100mm O.D Tube Furnace: 550 x 500 x 700mm L x W x H
- Gas Mix Station: 600 x 600 x 700mm
- Vacuum station: 600 x 600 x 700mm
||450 lb (in total)
||Two cases in one pallet: 45 x 45 x 35″/ea. case
||500 lb (in total)
||One year limited warranty (Consumable parts such as processing tubes, o-rings and heating elements
are not covered by the warranty, please order the replacement at related products below.)
- CE Certified
- UL / MET / CSA Certification is available upon request, additional charges will apply
- Temperature controller is MET and CE Certified
- Transformer is UL Certified
Click here to learn more about the installation of a gas regulator.
- Please click here to see our typical temperature profile calibration result at various temperature.
- From 7/15/08, MTI calibrate each each furnace by NIST certificated Omega CL3515R precision Temperature calibrator, and pre-set temperature off (SC value) in controller before shipping.
- In order to obtain accurate temperature inside tube furnace, you need to calibrate temperature by yourselves. Please click here to learn how.
- How to set up ceramic tube and vacuum flange for MTI Tube furnace.
- The tube furnaces with alumina tube are designed for using under vacuum and low pressure < 0.02 MPa / 0.2 Bar/ 3 PSI
- Attention: A two stage pressure regulator must be installed on gas cylinder to limit the pressure to below 3 PSI for safe operation. Click here to learn the installation of a gas regulator.
- Never heat the furnace while the gas release valve is closed and a positive pressure condition exists within the furnace chamber. The pressure gauge must be used to closely monitor the chamber condition at all times during the heating process; please open the gas release valve immediately once the chamber pressure has reached over 3 PSI to prevent unforseeable damages.
- The flow rate for gases should be limited to < 200 SCCM ( or 200ml/min )
- Vacuum limit definition for all alumina tube furnaces: * Vacuum pressures may only be safely used up to 1500°C