- The TH1961 is a high speed high accuracy , 1,200,000 counts meter that meets the measurement needs of voltage current and resistor. Its outstanding performances, such as high Reading Rate ( Max . 40 Readings/ Second ) ,and DC Voltage measurement accuracy up to 0.0035%, provides an ideal cost-effective option for customer.
- The concise design of front panel of TH1961 makes it easier to locate and select the measurement function.
- High brightness vacuum fluorescent display allows the user to view clearly. I
- ts 12 different measurement capabilities, including DCV/ACV、DCI/ACI、Ω2W/Ω4W、Frequency/period Diode Test /Continuity dB/dBm, cover all basic measurement needs.
- Many new technologies have been adopted in TH1961, such as high speed low noise 26 bits A/D converter which gives the good linear and low noise performances.
- Fast response servo amplifier, floating power source and low offset buffer amplifier constitute front end of servo so as to remove the traditional attenuation reduce offset drifting as well as to increase measurement rate.
- The SMD in the meter reduces the system density and volume. TH1961 adopts special input over load protect circuit which can stand 1500V voltage between input and ground.
When over loaded, it can reset fast so as to ensure the safety and reliability of the equipment.