• In this experiment, we can study Holographic photography which is based on the interference principle resulted from the coherent superposition of optical beams.
• to record the interference fringes between a reference beam and an object beam (reflected from an object) on a recording medium.
• The interference fringes contain the amplitude and phase information of the object beam.
• This experiment kit employs a semiconductor laser as the light source to generate reflective and transmissive holograms on the recording medium.
• a photopolymer plate. In addition, the recorded reflective hologram can be reconstructed with white light.